SARQA is an association of members with an interest in Quality Assurance including:
- GLP Good Laboratory PracticeGMP
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- GCP Good Clinical Practice
- GDP Good Distribution Practice
- GVP Good Vigilance Practice
- ISO 13485 and other relevant quality standards for Medical Devices
SARQA is a forum for discussions of QA relevant topics through congresses, seminars / meetings and stimulates exchange of experience and networking. On regular basis, SARQA arranges a Scandinavian Conference together with the Danish Quality Assurance Group (DKG) on Current Status of Quality in Research and Development. SARQA also arrange regional networking meetings (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö/Lund) to promote local contacts and to stimulate discussion across the GXP areas.
For further information, please contact the Board.