November 15th 2018 – Save the date in your calendar for the 8th SARQA/DKG conference!
Topics are forming and speakers are gathering, see below preliminary program:
– BREXIT and international collaboration – UK Perspective and International collaboration between regulatory agencies
– Data Integrity – (MHRA GxP Data Integrity Guideline) – MHRA GxP Data Integrity Guideline and Data Governance from an industry perspective
– Stream GCP/PV: Management of sensitive personal data and Borderline between GDPR and GCP/PV regulations
– Stream GLP: Overview of OECD Advisory no. 19 test items and Registration of pesticides
– Stream GMP/GDP/Device: The New Annex 1 – When, What and Why? and Stand-alone GMP for ATMP – an overview
– Risk-based approach – practical aspects – QC procedures and Selection of what audit trails to review
Our ambition is to be able to present the final program early August.
Have a great summer!